Turn 2022 into the year you’re finally taking care of your finances! 💸💪
Get expert support with finmarie’s Money Masterclass and learn everything you need to know about money.
👉 Secure one of our limited spots now
With our Money Masterclass you will get:
- Confidence to take control of your finances: We will equip you with all the financial knowledge you need, so that you will feel more confident in your decisions when taking control of your financial future proactively
- Personal support from financial experts: Your coach is a certified, independant financial advisor with more than a decade of experience in helping hundreds of women to achieve financial independence
- A step-by-step guide to take action: We will be working on a concrete roadmap, so that you know exactly what your next steps will be and are ready to take action
- Exchange with other inspirational women: The Masterclass takes place with a small, selected group of women who are working towards the same goals
Is the Money Masterclass right for you?
- You don’t need any previous financial knowledge; we will also cover the basics in this course
- This Masterclass is perfect for you, if you want to tackle the topic of money and investing once, are ready to take action and not have to think about it for a long time afterwards
Scope and participants:
Ca. 5h interactive workshop via Zoom, with small selected groups
Which topics will be included:
- The most important finance basics and introduction to investing
- Understanding your status quo: Where do you currently stand with your finances and how big is the gap you have to cover for your retirement
- Defining your financial goals and risk profile
- Which asset classes exist and which of them are the right ones for you (e.g. stocks, ETFs, real estate)
- How do you put together your portfolio and how do you choose the right products for you
- Sustainable investment
Meet your financial coach: finmarie CEO Karolina Decker
Hardly any other woman in Germany has been as long and as intensively committed to financial education specifically for women as our founder and CEO Karolina.
After two master’s degrees in business and a 10-year career as an executive in international banks, Karolina has been committed to supporting women on their path to financial independence since 2017 with her non-profit organization ‘Mind The Gap’ and since 2018 with FinMarie.
Karolina is a certified independent financial advisor and holds a business license according to §34f GewO.